Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Marshmallow Madness!



I've made these mouthwateringly, delicious marshmallows twice now. One for a game night with a bunch of ladies and another time for a potluck with some professors and classmates. Both times they were a hit! Although, the second time they were gone before dessert even started! :]

They are so super easy, yet...people don't think that because they are so fancy and cute! Tricky me.

I melted 2 semi-sweet baking squares in the microwave. Just keep checking it often so it doesn't burn! (The first time I did it on the stove and it burnt a wee bit, whoops!).

Then I just dipped the marshmallow in the melted chocolate, rolled it in sprinkles right after and put it on a baking sheet. (You could roll them in coconut, crushed peanuts, graham crackers, etc)

Put them straight in the fridge so they cool off!

Magic. Delicious. Yum.

They are pretty sweet though. I couldn't eat more than 2 or 3 in a row..and that's saying something!

You're right..I could have probably ate more if i tried. Who am I kidding?

6 comments:

ohkeeka said...

They look beautiful! I'm so hungry now...

Petchie said...

These look pretty and yummy at the same time! I will definitely have to try it!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

sounds SUPER delicious!! might just have to make these...like right now! ha
xo TJ

Lauren Anslee said...

These look so good! I'm a marshmellow freak! Your blog is adorable :)

Angela of "Grahangela" said...

Oh YUM! Those look so scrumptious!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you come back soon. :)

Now following!

~ Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com

I'm Molly. said...

oh my goodness, they look DELISH! I'm such a sugarholic.

mollylews.blogspot.com