Monday, October 10, 2011

Miss Little Blue Ladder

Months ago, I was feeling crafty. Ya know? Those days after spending hours looking at other peoples crafty blogs and pinterests?
So after seeing so many awesome ladders turned bookshelves..I purchased a cute blue ladder. It was something like $3 at goodwill, couldn't pass up this opportunity.
Well...it sat in my room for longer than I would like to admit, with no purpose. Just a little blue ladder against the wall. I had friends tell me to put things on it.
"Make it into a shoe rack or something?" or "Put cute books on it with random bottles!"
Oh the possibilities!
But, Miss Little Blue Ladder just sat...books were too big for it and they wouldn't fit on the shelves. My shoes aren't the prettiest objects to display.
After moving I had to ditch my makeup table due to lack of space in my new room. So where should I put all my perfume bottles?!?! AH HA! On the ladder.
So now Miss. Ladder is accompanied by my perfume bottles. I am still debating whether I like this.

6 comments:

Nathalie Brault said...

oh wow I love your idea, this is absolutely great,
I love it,

by the way thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a great comment on my Water for elephant DVD movie review. It was very nice of you, hope to see you again,
Have a great day, and don't doubt yourself as this is a great addition to your room and a great way to show off your beautiful perfume bottles.

Bon Bon said...

I like, I like! Very anthropologie-ish:-) xoxo

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

this is definitely amazing! love latters!!
xo TJ

Lindsay R said...

how cute! I am amazed that you found that little treasure at the thrift store. I love the color you chose for it too.

Lindsay

Pattie said...

I think it is cute on the ladder though I would (personally) change the color...mainly b/c I despise blue hee hee :D

jen said...

oh this was so cute and a great alternative to the heels! love it!

life spelled jen