7 comments
  1. love this cover! check out the one by Ingrid Michaelson. she plays all the instruments herself. it is rockin!

    you should spend time with those that brighten your days! keep on truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song too! And You're right - remember those that love you for you only!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh myyyyy! i love this song andddd jay me dee! what a perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic song and entry!

    You SHOULD continue to smile. Fake it til you make it, right?

    <3
    Sarah
    http://nobodyputssarahinthecorner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely despise the 'deal with you in my dreams every single night'... I've already considered myself 'moved on' but I still wake up a year later from dreams I hate of him.

    ReplyDelete