How do you feel about the Ravens winning the big game? ...you don't care? hm, neither did we.
|Last 5 minutes of the game she says, "I love watching boys play baseball."|
How about the commercials? ...yeah, there were some good ones, like the budweiser horse one & this one..
(to be honest, I zone out during commercials, so I find it hard to pay attention even when they are supposed to be awesome.)
How about Beyonce? ...she sure is Sasha Fierce...a little too fierce. ;]
How about the food? ...pigs in a blanket & guac are always a good treat. To be honest, I failed at bringing food...but I did make these pepporini pizza muffin bites not too long ago and felt like they'd be the perfect treat to share!
Mini Pepperoni Pizza Bites
* a mini muffin pan
3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp italian seasoning
1 oz pepperoni
1 large egg
2 cups part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
3/5 cup reduced fat milk
1 dash salt
1 dash red pepper flakes (optional)
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. 3. Whisk in milk and egg.
4. Stir in mozzarella and pepperoni and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
5. Stir the batter and pour into greased mini-muffin cups.
6. Bake until puffed and golden - approximately 25 minutes, let cool a little.
7. Heat up pizza sauce & use it as a dip!
What was your Superbowl Sunday like?