Summer vacation is always bittersweet. I get to spend time at my parents house in California. Even though my parents have moved around a lot and I've never really lived in this home, the comfort of familiar furniture, home cooked meals, and my family makes it an enjoyable cozy visit.
So far, I've enjoyed..
- a lunch date with my Mom - discussing some of our first boyfriends.
- delicious home cooked eggplant parm, chinese chicken salad, and baked ziti.
- watching Despicable Me with my Dad - it's so fluuuufffyyy.
- reuniting with an old friend for some Buffalo Wild Wings and Monsters University
- ...wearing jeans and not feeling like I'm going to melt from the desert heat.
|Scored these yellow jeans for $10 at H&M!|