Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello, Long Sleeves

 It's that time of year where living in the desert of Arizona is all around enjoyable.

When the weather is absolutely gorgeous...
      - you can enjoy a bike ride to the lake at any time of day.
      - you can spend the evening laughing with friends at the outdoor bar after a game of kickball.
      - you can go to the pool and it won't be boiling hot water and it won't be freezing cold water.
      - you can enjoy the breeze without it being a hot blast of dust in your face.
      - and lastly, you can whip out the long sleeves
          ...but they might not last all day and I'd still recommend shorts. ;)

It's fall - and it's the perfect 70-80 degree weather, my friends! 




4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm wishing we had your kind of weather here right now because I'm shivering and wrapped up in a blanket in my 65 degree house! :P I really like your casual style!

Allexis said...

LOVE those sandals Robin, and those colored shorts are SO cute! MmmMmm, you've got me hankering for 70 degree weather! It's a little bit chillier 'round Utah.

xx
Allexis

Object of Maya*ffection said...

FAB sandals!! The weather sounds PERFECT!!

Stephanie Ziajka said...

I'm SO jealous... I'm from Florida, and it's still upwards of 95 degrees. I can't wait for long sleeve weather, though :) Adore your blog, and I'm looking forward to your updates! I'd love for you to drop by my blog and visit if you get the chance. Happy Saturday!