Thursday, December 12, 2013

International Vintage

I find it absolutely crazy that in middle school I was wearing the most flared out jeans I could find and would never be caught dead in a pair of leggings. Leggings were what my Mom made me wear in kindergarten and they had little straps on the feet that were always annoying (flashback?) But now, it's the total switch around. I will happily wear a pair of skinny jeans or leggings and can't stand the feeling or look of flared pants. That's what is so awesome about vintage finds. Style comes back around and to think someone wore this style back in their prime is an incredible feeling.

Sometimes finding a cute vintage piece involves digging deep. But, the site rosegal.com has some cute finds waiting for you at reasonable prices.  This rosegal shirt I am wearing below is made really well, feels comfortable, fits perfectly, and looks cute! I was surprised at how well it was made, definitely did not feel cheap and had multiple layers to it. I suggest you go take a look and put some of the rosegal items on your Holiday Wish List!

http://www.rosegal.com/

3 comments:

Ann Huffman said...

Your blog is really cute. Looks like we share a love of vintage clothing! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Vicki Wilde said...

Stopping by from Style Sessions! Love your blog! I need more vintage in my wardrobe!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

Shumaila Hussain Shahani said...

I have started a new blog. Follow for follow? If yes, follow me and leave a comment on my blog. I will follow back for sure xx
http://schimisjournal.blogspot.com/2013/12/have-happy-2014_31.html