Sunday, March 2, 2014

Marc Jacobs Party!

Friends, Food, & Fun. That pretty much described my last weekend. I was given the incredible opportunity through Crowdtap to host a Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume swap party, let's just say my home smelled absolutely wonderful afterwards!

Marc Jacobs Daisy: I'm in love. It's the type of scent I typically look for...fresh & floral. My favorite perfume that I have from a perfumery in Bermuda (Coral by Lili Bermuda) is reaching it's end, so when I found Marc Jacobs Daisy, I was super excited! & I was super excited when my friend told me I smelt incredible :)



The Party

The set up: perfume display, gold, white, and pink balloons, faux daisies scattered around the room.

The food: hummus with carrots and pita chips, grapes, and chocolate chip almond cookies.

The swap: all guests brought over a bag of goodies that they no longer wanted or were willing to giveaway. We dumped them into one huge pile in my living room and dug through taking whatever we wanted. The remaining was giving to a local women's shelter.

The fun: i had one bottle of perfume to giveaway so we decided to play a game to see who would win it. Whoever could blow a balloon in the air with a straw the furthest walked away with some perfume! All other guests were given perfume samples.

The craft: beading daisy bracelets, gold, white, and green beads of fun!


So tell me, what's your favorite perfume?

1 comment:

Meg {henninglove} said...

daisy! daisy is one of my fav perfumes! love that stuff